Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Playing (Spring 2010)

1. What Are You Playing (Spring 2010)

Genesis - Ranger X
    Saturn - Soukyugurentai (always)

2. ^Thats some old shit.

Battlefield Bad co. 2 - cant stop wont stop.
    Battlefield 1942 - the original and still awesome.
    Battlefield 2 PC - still kills Bad co 2 sadly
    SFIV - getting sick of fighting ryu - SRK ULTRA weeeeeeeee!
    Perfect Dark - they need to fix the god awful lag pauses! Ill take the n64 FR over this nonsense!
    Deadly Premonition - single player GOTY 2010
    Chrono Cross - trying to re-visit it and find some enjoyment out of it. No go so far but i love the colors and graphics.
    Ace Combat 6 - getting a ton of spins. I am an Ace Combat 6 god! I finished the entire campaign without taking damage - and once using machine guns only. Missiles are for chumps. Bout to go back to part 4. Such a good game!

Bout to replay the MGS series. I do this every other year or so. Im due.
    Last edited by Destro777; 24 Mar 2010 at 07:32 PM.
    NowPlaying: Battlefield series . DarkSouls . MGS collection . Cap+SNK fighters . AceCombat series . ArmoredCore series

3. Old shit is all I play, really. I barely made it out of the 90s but stopped at the PS2.

I played SFIV online at a friend's for the first time the other night. We fought about 10 Ryu's, a Ken, a Zangief and a Sakura.

Whoa, that's some AC6 skill...

Mushihime-sama Futari ver. 1.5
    Awesome game although I still suck at it. It will be a while until I can 1CC original mode.

Final Fantasy XIII
    I haven't reached the point where the game goes off-rails yet but I'm surprised at how much I have liked it so far. The pace of the battle system and events have made time go by fast playing it.

A Boy and his Blob
    I wasn't really a fan of the NES original but I decided to give the Wii one a shot. It's a fairly charming little puzzle-platformer so far. The graphics kind of remind me of CD-i games.

Cavelord
    This is an Atari 8-bit action-adventure game where you fly through caves on your dragon or whatever it's supposed to be. It's pretty cool although it can be frustrating when a few hard to avoid hazards drain your one life and send you back to the title screen.

Perfect Dark demo
    I never thought I would buy Perfect Dark again but the 360 demo impressed me so I'll get it some time. It seems to be just what I wanted the remake to be, retaining the visual style, atmosphere, and weapon feel of the N64 game but with a proper frame rate, cleaner graphics, and smoother controls.

5. Beautiful Katamari
    I thought you guys said this was really bad? Retards. It's more Katamari. Other than that one HORRIBLE SONG, it's a nice game! Dashing is now worthless though.

Street Fighter IV
    Trials time! Man, these are hard.

Mass Effect
    Second play through, messing with the DLC level. Eh? It's ok. Nothing blowing my hair back yet.

6. Dragon Age Origins Awakening and God of War 3

7. Technocop: I'm going to review it for S-16 and want to maybe do an article on early Genesis game violence. So far this game is pretty mediocre, but it's playable.

Ninja Blade: Is it bad that I like this more than Ninja Gaiden 2?

God of War 3: More of the same, but it's a lend, so I can indulge myself without having to justify the $60 price tag.

8. I am playing the best Bad Company 2and worst Darkest of DaysFPS on 360.

9. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    I am playing the best Bad Company 2and worst Darkest of DaysFPS on 360.
    I tried to achieve whore Darkest but gave up because its so shitty.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

10. Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiMoogle View Post
    I tried to achieve whore Darkest but gave up because its so shitty.
    It doesn't seem that bad, each mission is short and you can play on easy to AW.