Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Photo Journal Thread

1. Photo Journal Thread

So yeah, another photo journal thread. It's the same rules as the previous ones. Let's keep pictures to a minimum of eight with a max of 25. You can do either just one day or the entire span of time but please keep it to just those dates. Don't just post photos, either. Give a few sentences about what's going on.

This is kinda short notice but I'm being selfish. Destin is up in NY and I think it may be interesting to take photos with another TNLer up here. Maybe one or two TNLers will crawl out of the sewers and actually hang out instead of being whipped.

2. Thursday should be good, since I have a lot to do that day- the gym, getting brakes done on my car, food shopping, school, some video editing, seeing the woman. I'm down for doing a photo journal.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 13 Apr 2010 at 08:40 AM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. I'll be on this shit, like your mom on dick.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

4. I'll be on this shit like black on Negros.

I'll be on this shit if Razor texts me and reminds me.

6. I'm working on mine. I'm shocked I remembered to do it.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. I forgot to bring my camera to work. Oh well, I have a few days left. I'll use my cell for the time being.

8. As am I, Thursday is going to be boring for me. Just work & school.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

9. I think I'll do this tomorrow.

10. I hope you guys have some decent ones. I have a few but I got fucking bombed over the weekend starting, of course, on Thursday. I should have time to add them either tomorrow or Tuesday.