Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GameFly April Sales

1. GameFly April Sales

Just a heads up, Gamefly is having some sales this month and you can get some decent games for like $10, or even some terrible games for $10, I'll get a list later.

2. Thanks. I had a $5 Gamefly coupon so I ended up getting Brutal Legend (360) shipped for $4.23

3. I picked up Prototype.

4. Hey Steve, do you have a membership with Gamefly? I want to trade in Borderlands but they won't do it unless I am a member with three game rentals. Hit me up on my phone and lemme know.

5. I don't have GF membership. You don't have to be a member to buy cheap games from them.

6. I'm trying to stop myself from buying G.I. Joe on 360. Hopefully it'll be sold out by the time my brother gets home and I can use his account for free shipping.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

7. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    Hey Steve, do you have a membership with Gamefly? I want to trade in Borderlands but they won't do it unless I am a member with three game rentals. Hit me up on my phone and lemme know.
    Perhaps I can help you out with that, find a reasonably priced game you want and I'll grab it and trade you for Borderlands.
    Last edited by Thief Silver; 14 Apr 2010 at 12:10 PM.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    I'm trying to stop myself from buying G.I. Joe on 360. Hopefully it'll be sold out by the time my brother gets home and I can use his account for free shipping.
    On these sale, you get free shipping even if you are not a member.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Perhaps I can help you out with that, find a reasonably priced game you want and I'll grab it and trade you for Borderlands.
    I want Modern Warfare 2. PM me since it's easier to keep track than me checking this thread.

10. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters View Post
    On these sale, you get free shipping even if you are not a member.
    I tired to buy it earlier and when I got to checkout it was charging me about $5 for shipping. I thought shipping was free too but apparently not.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in