Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: XBL for original Xbox titles goes offline tonight at 3am EST

1. Does anybody really play online with everyone on their 100 friends list or is it more of a Facebook, "I have friends" type of mentality?

I don't think I have close to 100 friends on Live even with the TNL bloat, but I definitely play with the ones I have up.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. EVERYONE BUY SPLINTER CELL: PANDORA TOMORROW

4. Man, Unreal Championship 2 was awesome. No one cared though!

And Rallisport Challenge 2!
    Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok View Post
    EVERYONE BUY SPLINTER CELL: PANDORA TOMORROW
    And this!

Exbox!

5. Man, lots of memories on the first Xbox Live. Playing CVS2 was so awesome but also a lesson in how good some people are at fighting games. I remember when games had free live cards, but instead of 48 hrs like now, it was 3 months ! Guilty Gear X2 reload was a blast and Samurai Shodown 5 was fun playing with Destro ! I swear, we were the only people on that game.

Phantom Dust was pretty awesome as well. I think I live the end of Live with that game since I don't have an original Xbox to play CVS2 anymore.

6. Damn - miss playing Burnout 3 on XBL.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I still don't know why they couldn't set aside some concurrent server system and run Xbox 1 games off that. Doesn't MS hire smart people?
    I think the only way it would work would be to limit original Xbox games going online via the original Xbox (never the 360), and I'm sure they have little interest in doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyne View Post
    Does anybody really play online with everyone on their 100 friends list or is it more of a Facebook, "I have friends" type of mentality?
    It isn't just for playing together though, it's also for things like leaderboards and whatnot. And just because you might not see the need for having a lot of people on your friends list, that doesn't mean others won't welcome the ability.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dyne View Post
    Does anybody really play online with everyone on their 100 friends list or is it more of a Facebook, "I have friends" type of mentality?
    Shidoshi is right. Even if I don't play with everyone on my list, it's cool to see where I stack up against other TNL folks in certain games (Trials HD, Pac-Man CD, etc). I welcome the eventual limit bump and rumored Clan support.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

9. All right, my plan is tentatively gonna go something like this (edited):

8:00 EST: Halo 2
    9:00: Crimson Skies
    10:00: Splinter Cell PT
    11:00: Phantom Dust
    Afterwards: maybe more Halo 2

I can't find my copy of Burnout 3, fuck.
    Last edited by Bacon McShig; 14 Apr 2010 at 07:53 PM.

10. I won't be able to play until after 9:45pm, so no PD for me.