Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: XBL for original Xbox titles goes offline tonight at 3am EST

1. Yield XBL for original Xbox titles goes offline tonight at 3am EST

So let's send it off with some games tonight as a last hurrah.

Halo 2 seems like the obvious choice, but that's what everyone's doing, I'd like to try for a little more variety.

Old favorites like Phantom Dust, Splinter Cell PT, Burnout 3, CvS2? Stuff you never got around to trying online to begin with, like Urban Chaos: Riot Response and Unreal Championship 2? Last chance, after all. What are people interested in, and at what times? Let's try and at least set up some vaguely specific times instead of just hoping against hope that enough people get an urge to play Amped 2 or whatever the fuck at the same time.

2. lol Phantom Dust. Good night, sweet prince.

3. So I finally get to have more than 100 friends? Get ready to be my 101st friend, Thief.

They'll have a new excuse read: lie why they can't do that soon.

5. I still don't know why they couldn't set aside some concurrent server system and run Xbox 1 games off that. Doesn't MS hire smart people?

Anyway I am going to have to sadly pass because of studies. I would love to get in some PGR2 but it's in storage I believe.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    I still don't know why they couldn't set aside some concurrent server system and run Xbox 1 games off that. Doesn't MS hire smart people?

Anyway I am going to have to sadly pass because of studies. I would love to get in some PGR2 but it's in storage I believe.
    1)Costs money 2)The thirty five Halo 2 players won't pay for two XBL subs.

7. I am up for some Phantom Dust.

8. I have phantom dust, I've never played it online and don't have live.

Won't it be great when they pull the plug on 360 live games and you won't be able to play Culdcept Saga or Rock Band in 2014?
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/37676.png

9. Quote Originally Posted by Beefy Hits View Post
    I have phantom dust, I've never played it online and don't have live.
    Then go away, you stupid faggot.

10. Ill be on Halo 2 tonight and some CVS2 earlier if anyone wants to play a match. I havent playing CVS2 in forever so ill be terrible. Maybe even a round of SW Battlefront II.
    NowPlaying: Battlefield series . DarkSouls . MGS collection . Cap+SNK fighters . AceCombat series . ArmoredCore series