Page 17 of 403 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192131 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

1. skullomania! yeah...i know it won't happen. anyway, i hope we get a lot of new/never before seen characters. i'll take v-joe from tvc, though. ALSO, i kinda hope the button layout is similar to tvc. i liked having 6 buttons in mvc1 and when mvc2 came along it kinda sucked to have a hidden medium punch/kick button. what if i just want to use med p/k straight away? 3 button layout will work on any controller.

OH, just looked that image above. DAMMIT! MORIGAN! AGAIN!?! why haven't we seen donavan in any of these? or maybe we can get a punch/kick character switch between the two? jesus!
    Last edited by rama; 20 Apr 2010 at 12:52 PM.

2. Deadpool, Dr. Doom, good news.

wtf @ Ant Man. Capcom always includes a few weird ones that nobody would ask for.

Morrigan, Felicia...maybe a new Darkstalkers game could be in the future if this game does well?

BTW, Cheebs can eat a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon
    I hope they keep the MvC2 buttons. I was terrible at MvC because having six buttons makes it tough on a pad. But for real MvC2 perfected the Vs. series. I don't know what else they can do to change that except balance the game.
    Agreed.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Quote Originally Posted by rama View Post
    ALSO, i kinda hope the button layout is similar to tvc.
    Get fucked you sped piece of garbage.

4. NEVER!

why do you need all those gotdamn buttons anyway?
    Last edited by rama; 20 Apr 2010 at 01:17 PM.

5. For options. That's like asking why would you want to fuck mad pussy for the rest of your life.

6. Diseases!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    For options. That's like asking why would you want to fuck mad pussy for the rest of your life.
    options? then lets go back to 6 buttons. i'd rather have 6 or 3 over 4.

a mad pussy is a bad pussy.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    For options. That's like asking why would you want to fuck mad pussy for the rest of your life.
    Hopefully Capcom makes a fighter that uses the Steel Battalion controller. Best fighter ever.

9. That would be incredible.

It's 3v3 so the button layout won't change unless they completely remove tagging or assists. It works so leave it as is.

10. hm. i'd rather 2v2 but i guess with so many characters it's better to have 3v3.

haha, it would also be awesome to see a breath of fire character or 2 or 3.