Page 19 of 403 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

1. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    theyre saying over 30 characters, which will mean 31 :'(

it needs at least close to MvC2 numbers
    The only reason Marvel 2 had 50+ characters was because most of the sprites were ripped straight from Vampire/Darkstalkers, Street Fighter Alpha, Marvel Super Heroes, X-Men COTA, XvSF, MSHvSF, or MvC1.

It takes much more work developing characters from scratch.

2. Quote Originally Posted by B-Ri View Post
    theyre saying over 30 characters, which will mean 31 :'(

it needs at least close to MvC2 numbers
    And how many MvC2 characters were actually viable?

MvC2 had so many characters because it had a slew of games already made to crib its roster from. It only had, what, maybe a dozen totally new characters? 30+ is a damn fine number for a game that needs to start from zero with its assets.

3. I don't care about a smaller cast. How often do you use all of the characters in MvC2?

4. Fuck you, Bacon. I had that shit.

5. this game's subtitle is "FTW"

lol backronyms

6. I hope Frank West is in the game

HE'S COVERED WARS YOU KNOW

7. I hear a lot of excuses for every piece of news and step backwards this game seemingly takes.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. Pointing out that your expectations defy developmental logic and business sense at every turn =/= making excuses.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't care about a smaller cast. How often do you use all of the characters in MvC2?
    It better have cammy and jill in it :'(
    b_ri on Twitch, Games Beaten in 2020 (3): Pokemon Sword (Sw), Detroit: Becoming Human (PS4), Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (PS4),