Page 2 of 403 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

1. Roster's getting a little dusty. Marrow? Bone Claws Wolverine? 1996 Armor Iron Man? Update time. Get Deadpool in there.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Bojack View Post
    It doesn't need to go anywhere. Tweak characters and the grooves so that P isn't garbage and A isn't God. Add characters and stages, wash rinse etc... CvS3 would be great.
    What the fuck are you on about? A-groove is nothing compared to N/C grooves. Stocked level 3 supers, roll cancels, air blocks, delayed getups, and super cancels just in C-Groove. N-Groove has run, quick get ups, the ONLY SNK GROOVE WHERE YOU CAN STOCK SUPERS, damage boosts, roll cancels, AND SHORT HOPS MAKING FOR QUICK AS FUCK CROSSOVERS.

A-Groove only has roll cancels and quick get ups. If it didn't take so long to charge your bar (or needing the bar to be 100% before activating custom combos) it would be better. Granted Bison, Sakura, and that dude with the dress can do some heavy-damage combos but it isn't enough to put the groove as "God".

P-Groove was made better but honestly you can't give it EX moves because it would be a bit broken. You'd be able to stuff level 3 supers with any EX move. It just doesn't have maneuverability and if you give it that it will tip the scales in its favor. I guess you can open up the parrying timing but that would also make it better than most grooves but not topping N-Groove.

Your mom's groove is overpowered.

4. She can dodge like you wouldn't believe.

Dodges aren't bad. It's those fucking parries.

6. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Expect the TvC engine!
    I'm really curious to see if they're going to pick up where TvC left off, or make it some sort of XBLA/PSN cash grab with even more recycled 2D assets.

I really want to see what they can do with TvC but I really wouldn't put it past Capcom to pull some MvC2-Fighting-Jam bullshit.

7. Thor + Daredevil plz.

8. I hope if it does exist Sagat is in it and when he does his super Tiger Shot it's a fucking proton-cannon sized beam.

9. Mecha-Hugo imo.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    What the fuck are you on about? A-groove is nothing compared to N/C grooves. Stocked level 3 supers, roll cancels, air blocks, delayed getups, and super cancels just in C-Groove. N-Groove has run, quick get ups, the ONLY SNK GROOVE WHERE YOU CAN STOCK SUPERS, damage boosts, roll cancels, AND SHORT HOPS MAKING FOR QUICK AS FUCK CROSSOVERS.

A-Groove only has roll cancels and quick get ups. If it didn't take so long to charge your bar (or needing the bar to be 100% before activating custom combos) it would be better. Granted Bison, Sakura, and that dude with the dress can do some heavy-damage combos but it isn't enough to put the groove as "God".

P-Groove was made better but honestly you can't give it EX moves because it would be a bit broken. You'd be able to stuff level 3 supers with any EX move. It just doesn't have maneuverability and if you give it that it will tip the scales in its favor. I guess you can open up the parrying timing but that would also make it better than most grooves but not topping N-Groove.
    A became God as soon as painting the fence was discovered. If more people could pull it off this would be even more evident. Unless things have changed in the couple years since I last paid attention to CvS2 A still wins a large majority of tournament matches. If A was weak it wouldn't be seen as much as it is and certainly not by top players. Perhaps it isn't God but it's still pretty fuckin' harsh. It's more capable of last minute come backs than any other groove that I can think of. Think about it, instead of having to do a super for invincibility frames you just press 2 buttons at the same time.

I know they beefed P Groove up a little bit for like the XBox version or something. EX moves wouldn't break the game if they did say, 1.15x damage or something w/o too many if any invincibility frames like that and could offset that P Groove gets like one super per match.

http://www.fvza.org/index.html