Page 7 of 403 FirstFirst ... 3567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

1. It's the main groove I use lol.

2. That's interesting. It's like the way I only use C groove even though personal opinion A groove is stronger. On paper A groove is tops no matter what any one says but I'm too sloppy to do any good A combos so..... blargh.

http://www.fvza.org/index.html

3. K and N own

K is what the revenge meter in street fighter 4 should have been

4. Quote Originally Posted by Bojack View Post
    On paper A groove is tops
    It isn't. Damage scales too fast. Only four characters in the game that I know of can take advantage of it and do 50+ hit combos. I'm not even going into the shrunken invincibility window compared to V-ism in A3. Or that you have to wait until the bar is full to unleash a combo instead of at 50% full. That alone would've made a huge mind-game difference. It it had run it would've been WAY better but it may have lead to more shenanigans.

Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    K and N own

K is what the revenge meter in street fighter 4 should have been
    N is the tits even without level 2 cancels. It has way better abilities to set up shit than C has.

And I always thought K-Groove would've been the foundation for the Revenge meter having it deplete after a certain time instead of sitting on a gift-super.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

6. Surely the unlock-able gameplay will be back and in full force. As far as gameplay goes the Capcom team decided to stick with what we know best, 2D - that being said it is not traditional 2D fighting, think more of a cross between Street Fighter IV and the original Marvel vs. Capcom 2, which sounds like a blast
    So a cross between one 2D game with 2D models on a 3D background and a 2D game with 3D models on a 3D background. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.
    I'm guessing that dumb comparison would point to cel-shading but who knows.

7. I just played MvC 2. My trusty team of Ironman, War Marchine, Akuma didn't work out so well for me the last round. Thanos seems to be an awesome choice.

That IT'S NOT THE TYPICAL 2D has me a bit worried. I mean... we pretty much just want typical 2D in hi-res. Don't fuck around.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. that being said it is not traditional 2D fighting, think more of a cross between Street Fighter IV and the original Marvel vs. Capcom 2, which sounds like a blast
    I can't get over how much this line makes me want to beat the writer to death. it makes NO SENSE.

9. it makes perfect sense

the gameplay is a cross between sf4 and mvc2, what happens when you combine garbage and twitchy sparkle pretty lights gameplay?

twitchy sparkly garbage!

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    we pretty much just want typical 2D in hi-res. Don't fuck around.
    Wrong thread