Page 5 of 403 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3

1. capcom vs ury-body

2. I want Miller-Boyett Productions VS Capcom.

3. Miller High Life vs. Capcom

4. Quote Originally Posted by rama View Post
    vomit. can we just get a new capcom vs somone else?
    how about disney vs capcom

5. Fighter's History vs. Capcom? Bring in a couple of the Dragonninja bosses as guests. Just be sure to reuse all the original FH Dynamite voices for that game's characters. It wouldn't be the same without "Piss off piss off!" and "Ohhhh SHEET! Take a good look at that!".

Anyway, MvC 3 needs Punisher, Jigsaw, and Rolento. Punisher's grenade drop from the beat-em-up may be too cheap to use as a regular special, but it'd be great for a DM.

MvC3 can stick with the SFIV engine. Arc System Works (Sengoku Basara X) should probably be hired to co-develop DS4.

6. I just hope the Marvel side of the roster isn't 90% X-Men. Going back to MvC2 on XBLA, I was astounded how poorly the wider Marvel Universe is represented. You've got 4 or so big-name Avengers plus Spider-Man and a couple of their villains, next to like 20 muties. No occult heroes, no second-tier Avengers (well except War Machine who, let's face it, is just there because he's an easy pallet-swap), NO FANTASTIC FOUR, WTF. Goddamn 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohron View Post
    I like doing stuff with animals and kids

7. John Choi won Evo 2008 using C-Groove. Do you realize that BAS didn't have the advantage even with Blanka? He's a jap so I don't expect him to know better but he got boned by numerous counters and the fear of eating a level 2 or 3 super. BAS is the superior player who picked a sub-par groove.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    John Choi won Evo 2008 using C-Groove. Do you realize that BAS didn't have the advantage even with Blanka? He's a jap so I don't expect him to know better but he got boned by numerous counters and the fear of eating a level 2 or 3 super. BAS is the superior player who picked a sub-par groove.
    BAS choked and threw away many good opportunities and ate shit like he was at a buffet.

Groove had nothing to do with him screwing up. Besides the vids I found after 35 seconds of searching proved my point that top players use A groove, even when stakes are high as fuck because A groove for certain characters is God damn strong. Full bar you pretty much get AHVB. Two button activate for the win man.

http://www.fvza.org/index.html

9. A, c, and k are all considered great, the rest are considered not so great. A is not considered leagues above c or k, but with the right teams, mainly bison or saks, it is considered to have slight advantage. None of this is my opinion, as I don't know Jack shit compared to you guys, just talked to some top players now and then.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

10. No denying the power of A groove -- why argue over it? Watch any tournament footage and there's plenty of evidence that A groove is really good and like destin said, so is C and K. A groove sak is a beast. Maybe over the past couple years that has changed, but when I used to watch footage, A was really popular at high-level play.
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"