Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Men in Black 3....D

1. Men in Black 3....D

From here:

Barry Sonnenfeld has confirmed to Roger Friedman that Will Smith and, after months of speculation, Tommy Lee Jones will star in Men In Black III.

Smith has been on board Sony’s threequel for some time, but Jones’ involvement was less clear, with Josh Brolin mooted as a replacement, while the likes of Sacha Baron Cohen had also been in the casting frame. However, Jones has been concentrating on smaller dramas, like In The Electric Mist and The Company Men, for some time, so the chance to exercise those blockbuster muscles (and pay for a new conservatory) was probably too good to pass up.

At the moment, little is known about the plot of the movie, which Sony will be aiming to get into cinemas by Memorial Day 2011 (that’s May 30, 2011 to the rest of us), but we imagine it’ll involve Agent Jay (Smith) and Kay (Jones) getting in way over their heads with some angry alien beasties. But Sonnenfeld did drop one more bombshell – MIB III will, like every single film in this or any other post-Avatar universe, will be in glorious 3D.

Actually, 3D should suit Sonnenfeld’s manic camerawork pretty well and, with the Smith/Jones deadpan dream team reunited, we’re now quietly optimistic about this one. Especially if they bring back Rip Torn – in full drunken bank-robbing mode – as Chief Zed.
    I don't know if this is such a good idea... Men in Black 2 is such a good, GOOD movie that there's no possible way that they can top the masterful storytelling and rich character drama that Smith, Jones, and Dawson brought to part 2. It really is a movie that belongs on anyone's top ten list. They should just leave it alone.

Unless they remake Men in Black Men amirite?
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

2. Kill it with fire.

3. Cool. I can bring back the dance.

4. In three years can we get Blues Brothers 2013-D?

Bring back the kid from Blues Brothers 2000 to replace Dan Aykroyd and then bring in that new kid that spews autotune and opened up the new "We Are the World" to replace the old little kid who is now replacing Dan Aykroyd. Have them sing "Party in the USA" for the finale.

as long as they destroy even more Mississippi State Trooper cars, I'm in.

Maybe BluesZilla can form the spirits of dead blues mean and eat the cars.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    form the spirits of dead blues mean
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OwenPoint.JPG 
Views:	455 
Size:	9.5 KB 
ID:	54180  
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

7. OMG WUT? Well if they have Smith and Jones it can't be that bad. I wonder who they'll cast as agent M. Aw what too soon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

8. Time Travel!

And Josh Brolin as young K.

BONUS: Two headache inducing teaser posters!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	men-in-black-agent-j-692x1024.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	413.2 KB 
ID:	63913   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	men-in-black-agent-k-692x1024.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	378.8 KB 
ID:	63914  

9. Quote Originally Posted by youtube comments
    just what every black man wants, to time jump to the '60s

10. Looks worse than I expected. And I was expecting shit.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 13 Dec 2011 at 12:35 AM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww