Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Jag N64 32X Gen 3DO DC GameFan EGM GamePro Next Generation Nintendo Power +

1. lol i dont give a shit how people treat me cus thats their problem if they want to waste their time trying to instigate a childish argument about nothing, im just trying to sell some of my stuff. i didnt add anything new but theres still tons of stuff to sell from my OP.

Nobody is going to buy your shit here.

3. Not at those prices. But I'll give him $50 + actual shipping for all of those magazines.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. I've sold stuff here...

You haters really have no life.

5. I asked a legitimate question, and I got no response. I'm gonna take it as a, "no", that you don't have the item I'm looking for.

Not everyone is an asshole here. I want to make a purchase if you have the item.
    Encounterd an Assailant.
    KOTETSU
    Be Attitude For Gains....

1: Hardiness
    2: Sleight of Hand
    3: Friend Ship

6. Quote Originally Posted by Shinya View Post
    I asked a legitimate question, and I got no response. I'm gonna take it as a, "no", that you don't have the item I'm looking for.

Not everyone is an asshole here. I want to make a purchase if you have the item.
    I dont mean to be a jerk but im not going to bother selling 1 magazine (if I even have it) to someone, its too much hassle to make a dollar or 2 (checking to see if i have it, packaging it, going to the PO to ship it..). Most of the time 1 mag weighs too much for 1st class so 1 mag = $5 to ship it. I want to sell atleast a few mags to one person to make it worth my while. I have listed a lot of magazine lots on ebay including a gamers republic lot of 19 issues.

Never said everyone is an asshole here. I would guess more like 75%.
    Last edited by kevincal; 12 Jun 2010 at 05:11 PM.

7. Wow, what a dick move. He's got the exact issue this dude wants yet won't sell it to him individually because "its too much hassle to make a dollar or 2" even though he went ahead and listed and priced them all individually.

Can we ban this doucher already?
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

You can send the magazine through Media Mail and cut that shipping cost in half.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    Wow, what a dick move. He's got the exact issue this dude wants yet won't sell it to him individually because "its too much hassle to make a dollar or 2" even though he went ahead and listed and priced them all individually.

Can we ban this doucher already?
    You are a stupid mother fucker... First of all, I never checked if I had that exact issue. Second of all, the guy said he was interested in it but never sent me a message telling me he REALLY wants to buy it. Third I can sell whatever the fuck I want to whoever the fuck I want. Fourth I already listed the whole Gamers Republic lot on ebay. Fifth I listed and priced most mags individually but not the Gamers Republic, dumbass. Sixth you are an idiot. Seventh look what I wrote in my original post: "I prefer not to sell magazines individually because they usually weigh too much for cheap shipping. The best way is to ship 2-6 mags (depending on size) in a $5 USPS Priority Envelope or 6-30 mags in a $10 USPS Priority Box."

About Media Mail, they would know something was up if I tried to send 1 mag media mail as you are not supposed to send magazines. They would know it wasnt a book unless I packaged the hell out of it which, again, wouldnt be worth it if Im only making a dollar or 2 at most on the transaction. I rarely send mags media mail anymore cus the PO has fucked me over before and sent back mags I shipped media mail with $ due. just a pain in the ass all around and even if MM works it takes forever to ship and the PO treats MM packages like red headed step children.
    Last edited by kevincal; 12 Jun 2010 at 05:15 PM.