Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jag N64 32X Gen 3DO DC GameFan EGM GamePro Next Generation Nintendo Power +

1. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Are you confusing a quote from a signature with an actual post in the thread?

sack. of. hammers.
    lol oops

You guys are funny though. I do have some empty xbox cases fs.

2. Fucking Christ I thought I said to cut this shit out.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 28 Apr 2010 at 08:32 AM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

This is always what is going to happen when he makes a thread here.

Probably because he is in no way, shape, or form part of this community. He only comes here to try to sell his garbage and link pictures directly off of his C drive.

5. I don't give a shit. As long as he isn't selling pirated good he can sell his penis for all I care. He hasn't scammed anyone so he's within his rights to sell shit if he wants.

I'm not too fond of him either but, he isn't breaking any rules so drop it and move on before I start turning into Kano. If you want to stir up shit with him then take it to the section of the forums where it's permitted.

Please keep this section clean of petty drama.
    Last edited by BonusKun; 28 Apr 2010 at 02:34 PM.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

6. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    I don't give a shit. As long as he isn't selling pirated good he can sell his penis for all I care.
    Well, with that said, I'm now fielding offers for my 5 1/2 inches of dick, any takers?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Probably because he is in no way, shape, or form part of this community. He only comes here to try to sell his garbage and link pictures directly off of his C drive.
    I WAS part of this community, I was active in many sections of the forums here until I was FORCED out of this... "community" by a group of childish people who act like elementary school kids.

So that's why I don't bother much trying to post anywhere except the marketplace once every 4-6 months at most... I've been a regular at over 5 well known gaming forums and never had a problem at any of them except this one. This one is full of ego maniacs who only care about cracking jokes constantly, trying to impress each other with "wit". It's ridiculous. Too many people here trying way too hard to be elitists. I wonder why you all care so much. Try being nice to people for once.

8. QQ