Thread: ...shitty cars suck....

1. ...shitty cars suck....

horray... my brother has now succeeded in breaking down two seaparte cars in only a matter of weeks!

... first one was a 90 subaru legacy... he drove it out to this girl's place in Erie (which is about 6 hours away), and he broke down 20 minutes outside of her house. Then my dad had to drive all the way out there, pick him up, and drive back home in one day...

so... we kinda just leave the car in some place, probably gonna junk it, and about a week later, my brother gets the great idea to go to an auto auction with my dad

so they go, and come back from the auction, having bought a 300 dollar 88' Ford Taurus... that doesn't run. "wow, good choice there bro...", i say. So they take it to get fixed, it costs about 1 grand for the repairs... and it seems to run fine

so fast forward to today, when my brother takes off yet again to go to this girls house in Erie, for another 6 hour drive, in a car that we are totally clueless of whether it can make it there... and guess what? he broke down again... 20 minutes outside of Erie

so in conclusion... my moronic brother has basically just cost the family somewhere around $3000... and considering that we're not in a great financial situation... it's not a good thing, at all...

god dammit... i hate shitty cars... and shitty moronic brothers...

2. Shitty cars eh? How about souped up civics. Ricers are the biggest wastes of money I have ever seen, and they usually end up looking so ugly. Plus the morons who drive them seem to listen to only bass. Why buy a cheap little car and soup it up, it defeats the purpose of having a good car.
    Quote Originally Posted by remnant
    I live in the fastlane bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Thats how we roll, ride or die bitch.

3. i don't think it's the cars. i think it's erie. that place doesn't seem to want him there. supernatural forces are behind this.

4. yeah... that's what i was thinking...

i don't even know why he's going out with her anyways... if i was in this position, i'd break up, saying something like "this long distance relationship just isn't working"

5. Sounds shitty!
    It's a mirror image!

6. well, you have 2 choices.

1. get a haynes/chilton's/factory manual, a nice set of craftsman tools/jack/jackstands, and seek out some junkyards.

2. buy a toyota. those things last forever, and are better than just about any other japanese or american car. especially the 85-87 corolla gt-s. i love mine.