Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Making a custom CD insert

<--Lazy.

Also how do I rip youtube videos/videos so I can capture frames as still art?
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

2. The print screen button?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    No one uses sigs.

word?

That's pretty tedious though. Oh well. I guess it's not like trying to capture shit from a dvd/wmp then. I remember doing that once before and having to use something. But I'm too lazy to look it up now.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

4. Then I guess you don't have CD insert artwork.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. You're not going to get printable artwork from screen capturing youtube videos anyway.
    No one uses sigs.

6. Just print shit out from the internet and do a collage and stuff by hand like Yellerdog suggested. That way if it's shitty you didn't waste so much time and resources on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. Do it on a photocopier. Be punk rock.
    No one uses sigs.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Do it on a photocopier. Be punk rock.
    DIY/grunge/punk/handcraft/deliberately making it look off and unprofessional is an in thing these days. Listen to Josh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    OK, so I'm making a mixtape. I'm in love. Oops. Blah blah fuck you idiot etc.

Anyway.

I'm going to design a bunch of panels in photoshop but what I need to know is:

1) What program has a decent cd-insert layout with lots of options that will allow me to transfer in shit I make in photoshop with relative ease?

2) I need a font that looks like handwriting in a notebook, preferably cursive but readable and nothing too flowery.

That's about it. I can find backgrounds and shit on my own.

Any ideas here?
    1) InDesign
    2) Comic Sans