Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Making a custom CD insert

<--Lazy.

Also how do I rip youtube videos/videos so I can capture frames as still art?
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

The print screen button?

word?

That's pretty tedious though. Oh well. I guess it's not like trying to capture shit from a dvd/wmp then. I remember doing that once before and having to use something. But I'm too lazy to look it up now.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

4. Then I guess you don't have CD insert artwork.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

You're not going to get printable artwork from screen capturing youtube videos anyway.

6. Just print shit out from the internet and do a collage and stuff by hand like Yellerdog suggested. That way if it's shitty you didn't waste so much time and resources on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

Do it on a photocopier. Be punk rock.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Do it on a photocopier. Be punk rock.
    DIY/grunge/punk/handcraft/deliberately making it look off and unprofessional is an in thing these days. Listen to Josh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    OK, so I'm making a mixtape. I'm in love. Oops. Blah blah fuck you idiot etc.

Anyway.

I'm going to design a bunch of panels in photoshop but what I need to know is:

1) What program has a decent cd-insert layout with lots of options that will allow me to transfer in shit I make in photoshop with relative ease?

2) I need a font that looks like handwriting in a notebook, preferably cursive but readable and nothing too flowery.

That's about it. I can find backgrounds and shit on my own.

Any ideas here?
    1) InDesign
    2) Comic Sans