Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: May, Two Thousand and Ten Hauls

1. MDK 1 and 2 and Giants Citizen Kabuto from GOG.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Other than changing the interface what do these custom firmwares do. My WRT54G gives me no problems so I've never considered changing things.
    I know for sure it allows you to have a lot more spaces for open ports whereas the standard firmware only allows 10-15.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dyne View Post
    I know for sure it allows you to have a lot more spaces for open ports whereas the standard firmware only allows 10-15.
    Put DDWRT on my WRT54G-TM and set it up to be a wireless bridge. There's a lot of advanced networking stuff you can do as well, but probably dont need for everyday home use.

4. Your mom has more than 10-15 open ports.

5. ][

I was thinking about grabbing this. Where did you get it from? Is there co op?

6. Amazon (bestbuy has them too if you don't want to wait).

No co-op, there is multiplayer tho.

Steam, you heathens.

8. Quote Originally Posted by D_N_G View Post
    Put DDWRT on my WRT54G-TM and set it up to be a wireless bridge. There's a lot of advanced networking stuff you can do as well, but probably dont need for everyday home use.
    this (enhances pre-existing/adds new features) and basic stability enhancements across the board

9. Bought Monsters (Probably) Stole My Princess and Car Jack Streets from the PlayStation Store. Stole My Princess rules, CJS is a bland top-down GTA knockoff that I regret buying.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

10. New Balance 905 series to replace my 903's. Which have easily been the best, lightest, and most comfortable pair of running shoes I have ever owned. Hopefully these live up to the awesomeness.

Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.