Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: May, Two Thousand and Ten Hauls

1. Got myself a pink DS Lite and a new copy of Persona 4, since it was only $18. I'm also getting a fuck load of MicroSDHC's from Buy.com. Two 8G's and a CR-5400 for my PSP, and two 4G's with adapters for the camera and Rachel's Blackberry. Oh, I'm also going to Disney World. I might be adding Heartgold and Soulsilver to my haul to keep the kids quiet for the long drive down.

iPhone
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

iPhinally

my old phone looks like an uncomfortably large suppository. I'm so pleased.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

If you are going to play games on it, let us know. I can make a ton of recommendations, as can guys like bbobb, Rtificial, Deetour, Josh, etc.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    iPhone
    Not pissing on your parade, but maybe wait til Summer when the new jams come out?

Yeah, I should have mentioned that too. It's barely a month away.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I used to run. Now my running shoes are used to lift weights. Awesome how that turned out.
    Yeah, I use my shoes for just about everything. The main reason I got new shoes is because my knee and heel are starting to kill me on certain leg exercises because I don't have the support I used to with my shoes. Running is a secondary reason, but definitely important.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Yeah, I should have mentioned that too. It's barely a month away.
    That's what I'm doing. 4G and I'm all over this. I feel bad because I just want one more for the shooters than actual phone capabilities.

10. Bought Brain Age Express Sudoku last night and have 3D Dot Heroes & Mario Galaxy 2 already on pre-order. Going to pick up Picross 3D tomorrow.