Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12346 ... LastLast

Thread: Project 365

1. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    Selective colour desaturation, imo. I agree about the corner leaf. Nice light on the branch!
    Josh, you sure as hell better submit in this here thread every now and then. I know you are more than capable and every now and then you share an opinion that is actually worth while paying attention to.
    Last edited by ElCapichan; 07 May 2010 at 02:47 AM.

I only take pictures with my instamatic simulator program on my iPhone, but I'll see what I can do!

I like this one because it looks like an alleyway from hell:

4. I won't ruin your thread with my grainy photos, Cap.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapichan View Post

And I know the project is called 365, but let's be honest with ourselves, it will be hard to get at least 1 image per day. As long as people keep up with this as try to get a few images a week, I think we can have something fun and interesting here.
    Shouldn't be hard at all. Whenever I go out I usually have many different subject matters and a ton of pics. One shouldn't feel like a stipulation is to actually take a pic every day, but rather upload one every day.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I won't ruin your thread with my grainy photos, Cap.
    It's ok Razor. You are more than welcome to participate.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    If you're not trolling with that post, you might be a retard.
    I'm so used to see Capichan's photos distorted as landscape photos I didn't realize he could take such great shots. That bottle shot for the Predators cozy is outstanding. Just caught off guard.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated E View Post
    Click for full size
    Great photo. I think it would have been better if you had pulled the branch/leaf that's super close out of the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I like this one because it looks like an alleyway from hell:
    Definitely a cool photo. The processing works great with the composition and makes it look like an old photo depicting a haunted/evil alley.

Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I'm so used to see Capichan's photos distorted as landscape photos I didn't realize he could take such great shots. That bottle shot for the Predators cozy is outstanding. Just caught off guard.
    Um.... thanks?

9. Quote Originally Posted by ElCapichan View Post
    This is a really nice image. One of the things I really like about it is the lack of color. The only color you really see is green, and it makes the white of the flowers and the grey of the branches really stand out. Did you do any post processing for the color at all? The only thing I would suggest is getting that big, green, and out of focus leaf at the bottom right out of there. In my opinion, it is distracting, and takes up too much space of the image. Otherwise, it is a very nice image.
    Thanks! Yes, I hate that stupid big leaf in the corner that you and some others pointed out. The image isn't edited at all because I don't know how, which is a shame because I have some pictures that would probably benefit from it.

Click for full size

I grabbed some stuff around my desk for the sake of taking a picture to put in this thread, I wasn't really happy with any out of the bunch, but settled for this one!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	020.JPG 
Views:	1043 
Size:	2.56 MB 
ID:	54385  

Those are erasers... right? They look delicious.
    Also: self portrait via the reflective eye.