Thread: Wipeout Fusion Cheat Entries

1. Wipeout Fusion Cheat Entries

<b>Infinite Cannon:</b> - For those of you who may want to try out the 'Infinite Cannon', enter this code in the cheats section...

O, X, Triangle O Triangle

<b>Fast Ships:</b> - For the "Super Fast Ship" cheat, enter.....(warning : ridiculous speed)

Square, X X X, Triangle

<b>Animal Ships:</b> - For the cheat "Animal Ships", enter.....(this one you must see to believe...Auricom is an elephant, Feisar is a dog, etc).......

Triangle, O, O, Triangle, X

<b>Infinite Shields:</b> - For those who want an "infinite shield," enter....

Tri, Tri, Square Square Square

<b>Retro Planes:</b> - This one is the "Retro Planes"....yes, you heard me...enter.....

X, O, Tri, Square, X

<b>Infinite Weapons:</b> - This one is a little more useful, the "Infinite Weapons" cheat. Enter...

Tri, O, X, O, Square

<b>Mini Ships:</b>

7. Yet more odd codes....this one is for "Mini Ships." Enter......

O, Square, Square, X, O

If I find any more codes, I'll post them right away. Until then, I'm now 100% complete in all portions of the game with the highst ranking, and ALL gold medals... (pats self on back). So now it's just time to have some foolish fun ^_^

Enjoy the codes fellas,
    ~Quinn

P.S. I'm still pissed that after all this hard work and time, the three secret tracks (found in AG League Challenges) are STILL locked!! WTF??
    Can't live without the classics...
    Original and Remixed Game Music

2. Good stuff, I thought about posting the codes this week. Just as a suggestion, I think it would've been better to put the description ABOVE the code, and not the other way around. Hope you don't mind that I changed it...

I'll just add to what you left out:

<b>All-Unlock Code:</b>

Enter the following code in the cheat menu: <b>X, Triangle, Circle, Triangle, Circle</b>

<b>Unlock Super Weapon (per racing team) :</b>

(In case you haven't figured it out already) Get any medal in the first 5 challenges for any respective team

3. Thanks, but I don't understand....initially, I posted the desciptions above the codes....all I see that you've changed is the bold text.....

But either way, thanks for the two other additions.

~Quinn
    Can't live without the classics...
    Original and Remixed Game Music