Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3141434445464749 ... LastLast

Thread: Do Any of You Think?

1. I love his racist remarks about trusting whites. At the time he was spot on.

3. http://ncase.me/trust/

this was a fun little mind exercise. I love game theory and this had some interesting points to it. Worth the ~15 minutes it takes to play!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

4. As an always cooperator, I did not like that game.

I don't trust Satsuki enough to click that link.

*edit* Those animations were adorable. I got a 30. After completing the whole thing I pretty much played exactly like the Copykitten.
    Last edited by GohanX; 06 Sep 2017 at 08:52 AM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    *edit* Those animations were adorable. I got a 30. After completing the whole thing I pretty much played exactly like the Copykitten.
    You old softie. Though, I got 26, so no room to talk I guess.

7. 26, I went full Kant. Or Marx. Fuck that machine. I suppose I could have been like the last guy and tried to incentivize cooperation, but that would be unethical as it would treat the opponent as a means to an end. Always cooperate.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

Everyone I know that reads/has read Kant is an asshole. No exceptions it seems.

9. I got to the word "chillax" and called it a day.

10. I definitely played copycat for the majority of it, which is similar to how i'd maneuver irl. I think I got a 38 at the first bit.

What I love about the outcome is that it shows how in many scenarios, a moderate (or, mutable) sensibility is best for the whole in the long term. While an extreme (all cheat, all cooperate) can work on the small scale, it falls apart when performed 10, 20, 30+ times. This can be applied to so many things in society!
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread