Page 9 of 50 FirstFirst ... 578910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Do Any of You Think?

1. Quote Originally Posted by Beefy Hits View Post
    where I'm eating for lunch
    Make a sandwich and move the fuck out of your parents' basement.
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 19 May 2010 at 12:11 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Quote Originally Posted by Beefy Hits View Post
    throwing money away where I'm eating for lunch,

3. HUUUUUUUUUUUR
    Attached Images Attached Images  

4. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    The Philosophy of Ramon

Trucky believes in this too
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    That isn't a robot. That's the world's largest 8 year old.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    The Philosophy of Ramon

What philosophy? If both parties are okay with this what's the big deal?

6. That sounds like a perfectly fine ethos.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

7. it's worked out pretty good so far
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    That isn't a robot. That's the world's largest 8 year old.

8. TNLs a place for casual discussions, trolling, sarcasm, and whimsy. I find that debating philosophical issues on the internet anywhere is often a mistake unless the particular forum is specifically geared towards that audience (ie not a video game based forum). There are plenty of places online that will facilitate that sort of serious open minded discussion you want, you just have to look around.

Even at those types of websites though, discussions online can be weary - reading the back and forth of so many people involved in debating a serious issue on your computer screen to me seems less appealing than reading a book on the issue, or attending a lecture or conference on it, or even better, actually having a discussion about a topic in person with someone.

I really am amazed at the fortitude/stupidity of so many people who think that having arguments across the multitude of comment pages for a video on youtube is actually worth their time and effort. I can barely scan two pages worth before wondering what the fuck I'm doing.
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

9. Yeah station!

10. Quote Originally Posted by station82o View Post
    TNLs a place for casual discussions, trolling, sarcasm, and whimsy. I find that debating philosophical issues on the internet anywhere is often a mistake unless the particular forum is specifically geared towards that audience (ie not a video game based forum). There are plenty of places online that will facilitate that sort of serious open minded discussion you want, you just have to look around.

Even at those types of websites though, discussions online can be weary - reading the back and forth of so many people involved in debating a serious issue on your computer screen to me seems less appealing than reading a book on the issue, or attending a lecture or conference on it, or even better, actually having a discussion about a topic in person with someone.

I really am amazed at the fortitude/stupidity of so many people who think that having arguments across the multitude of comment pages for a video on youtube is actually worth their time and effort. I can barely scan two pages worth before wondering what the fuck I'm doing.
    TLDR