Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Do Any of You Think?

1. That hair is amazing.

2. We are such stuff as dreams are made on; and our little life is rounded with a sleep.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

"I have known many gods. He who denies them is as blind as he trusts them too deeply. I seek not death. It may be the blackness averred by the Nemedian skeptics, or Crom's realm of ice and cloud, or the snowy plains and vaulted halls of the Nordheimer's Valhalla. I know not, nor do I care. Let me live deep while I live; let me know the rich juices of red meat and the stinging wine on my palate, the hot embrace of white arms, the mad exultation of battle when the blue blades flame and crimson, and I am content. Let the teachers and priests and philosophers brood over questions of reality and illusion. I know this: if life is illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, and am content."
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

4. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Picking on razor, is always on topic.

Besides, his first post was a troll. He's never posted anything that ranks in "significant thoughts."
    How the fuck did you think my first post was a troll?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    How the fuck did you think my first post was a troll?
    It sounded like he was going for The Master Plan defense right there.

6. How are African Americans ever going to pull themselves out of the gutters if they keep on acting like niggers?
    Last edited by Shooting Love; 18 May 2010 at 05:40 PM. Reason: edited for political correctness

7. No, really.

That one has stumped me for years.

8. I've stumped your mom for years.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

9. fuck

She loves it.