Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Do Any of You Think?

1. This is TNL. The only serious discussions that take place are about what we got this month and the best way to beat noobs online with it. And that one time I made the thread about puking. That shit was serious.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    You talking about how you won't change for women isn't really that mentally challenging.

it could also probably be filed under "trying to fuck random people"
    Why even bother to start the thread if this is where you meant to take it? You derailed your own shit before any of the usual suspects even had a chance. So dumb.

3. Do Any of You Think?
    Yes

4. The Lone Ranger and Tonto went camping in the desert. After they got their tent set up, both men fell sound asleep.

Some hours later, Tonto wakes the Lone Ranger and says, "Kemo Sabe, look towards the sky, what you see?"

The Lone Ranger replies, "I see millions of stars."

"What that tell you?" asked Tonto.

The Lone Ranger ponders for a minute then says, "Astronomically speaking, it tells me there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically,
    it tells me that Saturn is in Leo. Time wise, it appears to be approximately a quarter past three in the morning. Theologically, the Lord is all-powerful and we are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, it seems we will have a beautiful day tomorrow. What's it tell you, Tonto?"

"You dumber than buffalo shit. It means someone stole the tent."
    Last edited by gamevet; 18 May 2010 at 01:21 PM.

5. Bullshitting is good during college, once you graduate, you realize it is all bullshit.

I heard that there was a three alarm fire in MS this morning. Now I know it was just the smoke coming out of buttplant's ears as he tried to inspire this thread. The poor neurons trying to cross that synaptic chasm are just lemmings doomed to eternal plummet.

7. I had no idea where I was going to put this picture, I'm really happy this thread popped up.

8. I am that receipt lol.

9. Quote Originally Posted by PaCrappa View Post
    Why even bother to start the thread if this is where you meant to take it?

Quote Originally Posted by PaCrappa View Post
    Last edited by Doc Holliday; 18 May 2010 at 01:50 PM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt