Page 1 of 50 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Do Any of You Think?

Do Any of You Think?

Well, do you? About anything hypothetical? Philosophical? Conceptual?

About things that are not directly related to advancing your job, acquiring more shit, fucking random people?

Honest question. Not trying to imply that others are stupid.

We have a lot of threads here. We pretty much talk about current events, new games, and the same stupid political/religious topics every year. I can't really remember the last time there was a serious discussion about anything outside that realm.

Oh, and one last question, why is that when anything philosophical comes up online, it is met with

apathy
    ridicule (poster is probably called a fag or pussy)
    a claim that the topic is not new (and if the poster is a weeman, a long page post on how it isn't new and who thought it up first.)

2. Yes but there's no point in posting any significant thoughts on TNL. Every time I've tried the subject is trolled until I lose interest. I've seen it happen with other posters, too.

You talking about how you won't change for women isn't really that mentally challenging.

it could also probably be filed under "trying to fuck random people"

4. Do you ever look at the stars and go like, man, we are all so small? Like... a grain of sand or something...

*gurglegurglegurglegurgle*

Has buttcheeks graduated high school yet?
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    You talking about how you won't change for women isn't really that mentally challenging.

it could also probably be filed under "trying to fuck random people"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K View Post
    Do you ever look at the stars and go like, man, we are all so small? Like... a grain of sand or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Cowutopia View Post
    Has buttcheeks graduated high school yet?
    See what I mean?

Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

8. I don't care to dwell on hokey intangible shit.
    I also find people conversing about said hokey intangible shit to be some of the most annoying shit on earth.

So yeah... this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K View Post
    Do you ever look at the stars and go like, man, we are all so small? Like... a grain of sand or something...

9. Last edited by Doc Holliday; 18 May 2010 at 09:26 AM.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Honest question. Not trying to imply that others are stupid.
    Yes you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    I can't really remember the last time there was a serious discussion about anything outside that realm.
    Welcome to the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    Oh, and one last question, why is that when anything philosophical comes up online, it is met with

apathy
    ridicule (poster is probably called a fag or pussy)
    a claim that the topic is not new (and if the poster is a weeman, a long page post on how it isn't new and who thought it up first.)
    Because it's the internet.