Page 1 of 88 123515 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 874

Thread: E3 2010

  1. E3 2010

    This is less than a month away. June 15th to 17th.

    So, will nintendo find a way to do worse than 08 with that retarded drummer, or 09 with a fucking pulse taker?

    Natal had been priced at a Sweedish retailer for around $200, will that in fact be what none of us will pay for it?

    Did you know that my blu-ray player plays PS3 games too?!

  2. I hear that Microsoft is hiring Cirque de Soleil for their Natal conference. Ridiculous. God bless E3.

  3. I wouldn't pay 200 cents for Natal.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    So, will nintendo find a way to do worse than 08 with that retarded drummer, or 09 with a fucking pulse taker?
    Yes, because more Zelda garbage is their flagship title.

    My seemingly hopeless wish list:

    Darkstalkers sequel
    Dino Crisis 4
    Matsuno's new Wii game (more details)
    PSP Phone with all the necessary features, e.g. dual analog
    Sega arcade racing ports (fuck Virtual On)
    Twinkle Star Sprites on XBLA (more likely at TGS if at all)
    Yoshi's Island sequel

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Darkstalkers sequel
    Dino Crisis 4
    Matsuno's new Wii game (more details)
    PSP Phone with all the necessary features, e.g. dual analog
    Sega arcade racing ports (fuck Virtual On)
    Twinkle Star Sprites on XBLA (more likely at TGS if at all)
    Yoshi's Island sequel
    lol f-chan

  6. #6
    The western stuff I want is inevitable. Gears 3 is coming in April. I know Uncharted 3 is coming, probably next fall. Those are the top of the list. It's Japan that can't get it's shit straight on what to make.

    edit: Actually, you did remind me that we are due to see a new Tomb Raider though. And more details on Deus Ex 3 and Epic Mickey are always welcome.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    The western stuff I want is inevitable. Gears 3 is coming in April. I know Uncharted 3 is coming, probably next fall. Those are the top of the list. It's Japan that can't get it's shit straight on what to make.
    The problem is that you are describing the output of a Japanese company circa 1999.

    Don't you know? According to the videogame press and Kotaku forum posters Japan needs to "evolve" - by putting out the same drek that American and European developers are putting out.

    Unfortunately, Japanese developers seem to be complying. At least they are being half-assed about it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    edit: Actually, you did remind me that we are due to see a new Tomb Raider though. And more details on Deus Ex 3 and Epic Mickey are always welcome.
    DX3 will be trash.
    Last edited by Diff-chan; 20 May 2010 at 11:02 AM.

  8. I want solid info and video of Battlefield 3 for PC. That's be nice.

  9. Will I finally get a true Breath of Fire sequel?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    The problem is that you are describing the output of a Japanese company circa 1999.

    Don't you know? According to the videogame press and Kotaku forum posters Japan needs to "evolve" - by putting out the same drek that American and European developers are putting out.

    Unfortunately, Japanese developers seem to be complying. At least they are being half-assed about it.

    DX3 will be trash.
    Agreed on all accounts.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Games.com logo