Page 15 of 88 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: E3 2010

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Agreed. I'm not making that mistake twice.
    I second that. I can see the appeal for pointer controls in some games, but overall, I love the 360 controller and have no need to make the change. No Natal (Wave) for me.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dyne View Post
    This. I actually quite enjoy the Wii when it's not saddled with tacked on waggle bullshit. I just hope they all keep traditional controls when it comes to fps's. I tried my best but I could not get the hang of the Conduit and Metroid Prime Trilogy.
    What did you have a problem with? That's the genre they're perfect for. I mean you just point. I personally find them a shit ton more intuitive and faster than dual analogs for FPS. Specially with Conduit where you can change so many aspects of the control.
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

You can get a mouse for $10. Why do you need $150 less accurate bullshit?

4. How many consoles support a mouse? What the PS3 and..........? It's a different playing experience on a console stop being a fucking tool.
    Where I play
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. He's not wrong, though.

6. Let's plug that 10 dollar mouse into the 360 or Wii and see how well it works.
    Where I play

7. Every year I want SSX to show up and it never does, bitches need to listen for once.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    Let's plug that 10 dollar mouse into the 360 or Wii and see how well it works.
    That's a "durr why don't you plug it into an atari stoopid" response, isn't it?

Pretty well if things were programmed with it in mind, I'd imagine.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Every year I want SSX to show up and it never does, bitches need to listen for once.
    I heard criterion is working on one now that burnout paradise got put out to pasture

edit: nvm it's need for speed they're working on

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv View Post
    How many consoles support a mouse? What the PS3 and..........? It's a different playing experience on a console stop being a fucking tool.
    You're making my point for me. These idiot console makers, all of whom are now terrible, could fix the problem with a much cheaper solution but choose not to. Like everything else, Sega got this right when they were a hardware company.