Page 3 of 88 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: E3 2010

1. Natal will be a failure. Move, probably.

2. Who really wants that shit? It's a gimmick. Focus on shit that matters, MS. Maybe put out a stock controller that doesn't suck cock.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    Who really wants that shit? It's a gimmick. Focus on shit that matters, MS. Maybe put out a stock controller that doesn't suck cock.
    You mean just the dpad. Otherwise the 360 controller is nearly perfect.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    Who really wants that shit?
    Your mom.

No really. That's who they are selling it to.

5. My mother isn't dumb enough to buy this dumb shit.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post
    Yes!

Top 5 NES game, easily. I wouldn't feel bad at all paying $20 for it on XBLA with nothing but online co-op added.
    If you didn't get hype for the music, you're dead.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    Who really wants that shit? It's a gimmick. Focus on shit that matters, MS. Maybe put out a stock controller that doesn't suck cock.
    This is the absolute truth. How can they make a device that senses your body temp, scans you in three spectrums and all sorts of wacky shit but they can't make a regular controller that functions fine?

8. I want to see Marvel Super Heroes, Alpha 2, and Third Strike hit XBLA! And Vampire Savior. And Daytona 2. Shit, the only things I really want to see are XBLA ports.

Throw Primal Rage up on that shit, I don't care.
    Last edited by YellerDog; 20 May 2010 at 02:13 PM.

9. I want somebody to announce that all the games we're buying on their services will last into the next generation.

10. At least give us a respectable d-pad. I never have expectations going in to these things. I just surf TNL to see if any upcoming games tickle my fancy.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."