Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Large Sega Genesis & 32X Systems Games Accessories Lot For Sale

1. Opa Walking Large Sega Genesis & 32X Systems Games Accessories Lot For Sale

Wont split up, heres a link to lots of photos. http://img594.imageshack.us/g/jffsddsfg051.jpg/ You get everything on the pool table in the photos. 4 Genesis, 1 32X Systems, lots of games, controllers, hookups, boxes manuals etc. The 3 Genesis Model 2 systems are tested and working. I dont have a model 1 power supply so I cant test the model 1 Genesis but its in nice condition and probably works just fine. The 32x is missing the connector cable so I cant test that either but its also in very good condition and surely works just fine as well...

So, I need to get $120 total shipped for it. Send me a message if you want to buy it, thanks!

Kevin
    Last edited by kevincal; 03 Jun 2010 at 02:23 PM.

Hilarious price.

also: you are not welcome here.

3. Good luck @ that price Slugger.

[edit]

Also I love how you appear to have all the necessary cords for everything but the 32X yet you can't be bothered to test more than 1 of the systems out. I'm betting the other 3 are dead folks.
    Last edited by Timber; 01 Jun 2010 at 11:16 PM.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

He's a busy man.

5. I've listed lots like this on eBay in the past as "untested" which meant that the systems/controllers were dead 100% of the time.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

That's what "untested" means. Anyone who doesn't know this is a noob.

I've listed stuff as broken a few times and still found buyers.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevincal View Post
    Kevin
    Kill yourself.

James

8. Totally, there's nothing wrong with selling broken stuff here. Just be up front about it and don't expect a ridiculous price out of junk.

9. Seriously, you'd be lucky to get $60 for that pile of dusty old consoles. You could at least clean it up to make it look like someone actually took care of those systems.

10. Quote Originally Posted by gamevet View Post
    Seriously, you'd be lucky to get $60 for that pile of dusty old consoles. You could at least clean it up to make it look like someone actually took care of those systems.
    I seriously have to agree with this. You're asking a lot of money for a bunch of things that in that photo look not very well taken care of.

At most this pile is worth about $65.00 from what I just looked over it in a glace.

Most of what you have posted I can find easily enough in a pawn shop next to free these days.
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL