Page 1 of 42 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World

1. Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World

EDIT: So the search tool fails me once again. Yellerdog beat me to this thread months ago. DELETE, IGNORE, OR MERGE.

So for those who don't know what Scott Pilgrim is: here.

Now no doubt those who are interested are already aware of this, but just in case it's new to anyone:

As the trailer states, directed by Edgar Wright of Hot Fuzz and Shaun of the Dead. I have a high degree of anticipation for this movie, and even though I hated Cera as Scott at first, I've actually come to like it more and more.

Anyway, you have plenty of time to read the first 5 volumes, then the last one in July, so you can see this in August!
    Last edited by George; 01 Jun 2010 at 12:02 AM.

2. I don't know how I feel about this. All the acting in the new trailer is at Napoleon Dynamite levels of awkwardness.

3. We must have seen two different movies. It's a little awkward but NOTHING compared to ND.

4. The other trailers didn't bother me, but that new one is so weird!

5. I liked Napoleon Dynamite, though, and I'll see this one eventually. But I don't think I'm going to see it with someone who isn't a nerd.

6. My wife said it looked "cute".

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    I liked Napoleon Dynamite, though, and I'll see this one eventually. But I don't think I'm going to see it with someone who isn't a nerd.
    Dunlap, you can visit Denver, we'll go see it together.
    Donk

8. If I could, I would. But you come visit and I'll take you to the Vortex or the ocean or wherever you like.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    But you come visit and I'll take you to the Vortex or the ocean or wherever you like.
    Drinks and a walk on the beach? There is surprise buttsex in Finch's future.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

10. No surprises, he's practically begging for it.