Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Large Sega Genesis & 32X Systems Games Accessories Lot For Sale

1. WTF!?! I truthfully don't see you even getting $50 bucks for that pile shipped.

2. When I say untested I mean untested, im not an asshole (like you guys) so I dont lie and say something is untested when I know it doesnt work. This stuff is in good condition compared to any other old Genesis stuff out there, wow a system or 2 has a little dust, its the end of the world...

3. lawls

This is the internet, "untested" means "this shit be broken." Your overpriced bullshit is not wanted here assclown.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. If you guys don't want it, don't post. Simple. I really wish mods would do their fucking job and start cracking down on these attacks.

Shut up.

6. You are the king. Tell your people to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by kevincal View Post
    im not an asshole (like you guys)
    Flattery will get you nowhere. STFU GTFO

9. I love how badly I get under your skins when I don't even do anything.

10. Quote Originally Posted by BonusKun View Post
    I don't give a shit. As long as he isn't selling pirated good he can sell his penis for all I care. He hasn't scammed anyone so he's within his rights to sell shit if he wants.

I'm not too fond of him either but, he isn't breaking any rules so drop it and move on before I start turning into Kano. If you want to stir up shit with him then take it to the section of the forums where it's permitted.

Please keep this section clean of petty drama.