Page 103 of 119 FirstFirst ... 8999101102103104105107117 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1185

Thread: The Walking Dead

1. I wish Coral got killed, not just a shot in the eye. But love seeing those 2 dumb kids getting killed. I will miss the MILF.

2. Lol, everyone gave up on this show? I assume no one saw the complete bullshit that was the season finale?

3. I stopped about a month ago. I might go back and finish up this 2nd half season.

4. i see everyone crying about it on FB. I dont understand how anyone expected it to be any other way, considering what the show has been like for quite some time.

5. I've been keeping up with it on my TV binge nights. It's been a pretty good season I thought? Lots of action, surprise deaths, moral challenges, etc. I haven't seen the latest episode but I heard Jeffery Dean Morgan is on-point (as usual).

My big problem with the show is its need to continually cheap-twist people. Like Glenn being eaten alive earlier, or them filming it like Daryl got murdered at the end of last week's episode. Why? Just tell the story and let the drama unfold. The fake-out bullshit they do kind of ruins a lot of the drama. Be more straightforward. I always liked that in Breaking Bad they didn't twist things. They told the story plainly — if someone was shot and killed they were shot and killed. You didn't see some kind of twist the next episode where the character is actually alive. It's silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. I was more surprised by the larpers.

7. Season was great but the finale was blah. It would have been way more powerful had they shown who got the caved in skull and everyone's reactions. The wait until next season would be so much sweeter wondering how Rick and company would get revenge. Now all anyone will think about is who died. Yawn.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

Soap operas.

9. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Season was great but the finale was blah. It would have been way more powerful had they shown who got the caved in skull and everyone's reactions. The wait until next season would be so much sweeter wondering how Rick and company would get revenge. Now all anyone will think about is who died. Yawn.
    I just watched this episode. Exactly the bs I mentioned above. The episode was pretty crappy until the end.

Really Negan controls like 200 men?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I just watched this episode. Exactly the bs I mentioned above. The episode was pretty crappy until the end.

Really Negan controls like 200 men?
    Seems like even more than that.