Page 106 of 119 FirstFirst ... 92102104105106107108110 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1185

Thread: The Walking Dead

1. I imagine he doesn't even have to. Being clean cut makes him scarier IMO
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

>>Thinking people that cuss must

3. Still a good portrayal of Negan either way. I don't think he sounds less confident, just more like Kirkman had originally imagined him.

4. God, this last episode was the most boring ever.

5. It was pretty bad, yeah.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. I showed up for the finale/premiere, I have no interest in the actual program.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. I half-watched a marathon on AMC of the entire series leading up to this one while doing housework over the course of a weekend, so I was pretty much up to date on things when the season premiere went down. I've been watching intermittently since then, but I regret making the time to watch last night's episode. It pretty much sucked.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. As soon as I realized the boring dumpy girl was the whole episode I took a nap.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

9. This whole season has been a disjointed mess with too many splinter groups occupying too much time.

10. They'll kill most of them off. I just dislike the lack of any sort of plot progression. It's just the same stories over and over with a rotating cast of characters.
    There's still no inkling of an explanation as to how or why there are zombies.