Page 107 of 119 FirstFirst ... 93103105106107108109111 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1185

Thread: The Walking Dead

1. Quote Originally Posted by kedawa View Post
    There's still no inkling of an explanation as to how or why there are zombies.
    There never will be. I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be part of the show's gimmick. In a post-zombie apocalypse, there are no journalists. You don't get answers. You just survive.

2. Yeah, anyone who could figure it out and have the resources to do so is gone. Zombies exist and watch out for the person who will fuck you over as you try to get more resources to live.

As usual, they have serious pacing issues. All the interesting parts of an episode are about 10 minutes long, the rest is a diluted stretch because the group is broken up again and half the cast isn't interesting. I forgot Tara and Keith (?) were on the show it's been so long since we've seen them.

3. Yawn @ the mid season finale.

4. It was okay. Finally got rid Mr. Bummer at least.

5. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    Yawn @ the mid season finale.
    It looks like things will get better when TWD returns, given that Rick has declared WAR on the Saviors. Shit's gonna fly both ways.

Seeing Negan block that bullet with Lucille was quite amusing, I'll say. Neat trick.

6. As season 7 is coming closer to an end, I wouldn't be surprised to see it wrap with a "Who Killed Who?", remembering what went down at the end of 6.

*sound of a couple gunshots about a few hundred meters from the group. Cut to shot of Rick looking nervous*
    Rick: "Oh, shit."
    *Credits roll*

7. They said no cliffihanger this season, so...

8. Worst season so far, AINEC.

9. IDTIWTB, BICHBB.

10. Says a lot that nobody is talking about the finale (not just here, everywhere). Yikes. Ain't what it used to be.