Page 117 of 119 FirstFirst ... 103113115116117118119 LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1185

Thread: The Walking Dead

1. I've got it running in the background while I list shit on ebay. I'm on episode 4 of season 8 and I have no idea what is going on. Lots of shooting! But it's flashbacks, real time, flashforwards? Thought I saw Tara get her neck bit out, but then she's running around in another scene. Whatevs.

2. awe man, I just watched battle cat's end.
    Poor CG kitty.
    (that statement works on two levels!)

3. Just watched season 9's premiere. Loved the new opening credits.

As Rick & his group leaves the DC Natural History Museum from which they have gathered supplies, Ken is killed during an encounter with walkers. Maggie is blamed by his parents.
    Gregory gets Ken's father to go wait by Glenn's grave... then tells Maggie someone defaced it. It turns out to be a plot to get her killed. Luckily Enid shows up in time to save her. Ken's dad is unmasked & jailed. Maggie confronts Gregory. “Do you even give a crap about all the stupid shit you’ve done after all the chances you’ve been given?”. He rushes her with a knife, only to be disarmed. She then makes him pay by hanging. Despite Gregory's pleas for his life, Maggie goes through with it, having Daryl knock the stool out from beneath him. I don't blame her at all.

Damn, I'll sure miss Maggie.

4. It's about damn time.

5. Betting on Maggie & Rick being the Whisperers' 1st casualties. If that's what's going down, I'd like to see Michonne flip the fuck out & go into a total take-no-prisoners revenge mode with the katana.

6. Rick's final episode is coming right up, but having that accident be the direct cause of his death would be lame. Sure hope he gets away from that somehow to go out in a blaze of glory later at the end.

I was this sure the Whisperers would take Rick out. It isn't so. They won't be around til Episode 6.

7. Well that was something I guess. Curious about the future of the show now.
    Last edited by EvilMog; 05 Nov 2018 at 02:17 AM.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

8. I like the general kick in the ass push to get things interesting again. Felt like a good send off.

9. Watching Judith live up to her nickname as Lil' Ass Kicker at the end was nice. Episode 9-05 was good, never letting you get sure about Rick's fate until the end. The dream sequences when he passed out weren't bad.
    Rick lives! Yes. After Rick blows up the bridge to send hundreds of walkers down in flames, Daryl & Michonne sadly believe this is it for him. It isn't. A bit later, Jadis finds him washed ashore & takes him to that helicopter that's been contacting her over a radio. On Talking Dead, they mentioned that there will be at least one feature film picking up Rick's story from there.

Ready for the Whisperers next week? I sure am.

10. They played the well our of rockers.