Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1185

Thread: The Walking Dead

1. totally.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

2. BM Consultant, huh.

3. Need your stool softened?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. If anyone needs a fecal transplant, I'm always here for you.

5. I'll call that favor in one day.

Lol, some people are actually still watching this tripe.

6. Some of the walkers acted a little different on the mid-season 9 finale. A herd made a 2nd pass looking for Eugene, whispering on the way. Eugene thinks the walkers are evolving. Daryl calls bullshit on that.
    While Jesus is slicing-n-dicing some walkers, one actually evades his sword, then gets behind & impales him. He whispers "You are where you do not belong". Daryl peels the face off a dead walker, & a man's face is revealed.

7. The reveal was lame. The possibilities before that actually had me interested again.

8. That whole sequence was a lot of fun to watch. The show needs more like that.

The most shocking thing about this season is that it looks like Lauren Cohen got fed up pretty much ditched the show. Episode 6 was Maggie's last episode and she got no send off She's been there forever and, nothing. To the audience she disappeared and whatever happened to her was never detailed by any character. They've mentioned they are going to talk about what happened to Maggie in the second half but it completely sucks, I've always liked her. And Tom Payne said he left because they weren't doing anything with Jesus for way too long.

Quote Originally Posted by cigsthecat View Post
    BM Consultant, huh.
    I bet he's heard some shit.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    That whole sequence was a lot of fun to watch. The show needs more like that.

The most shocking thing about this season is that it looks like Lauren Cohen got fed up pretty much ditched the show. Episode 6 was Maggie's last episode and she got no send off She's been there forever and, nothing. To the audience she disappeared and whatever happened to her was never detailed by any character. They've mentioned they are going to talk about what happened to Maggie in the second half but it completely sucks, I've always liked her. And Tom Payne said he left because they weren't doing anything with Jesus for way too long.
    I'll agree that Maggie's exit was a bit too abrupt. At least her fate is more open-ended. I'm looking forward to the war with the Whisperers, but let's not have it go too long like the Saviors arc (resolving it by the end of this season would be best).