Page 19 of 119 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

1. I caught up with both episodes. Best show on tv until Breaking Bad comes back. I love how AMC pushes it to the limit with its shows. Best channel ever?

Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok View Post
    Asians don't drive Mustangs. This show is so unrealistic.

I actually forgot if it was a Charger or a Mustang
    Wrong on both counts, it was a Challenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.

2. I haven't watched the new episode but I can see them changing how Rick and Glenn escape the city... They use something in the comic book that I'm sure both kirkman or darabont saw as a giant flaw on the rest of the series.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

3. I'm okay with this not being like the comic. I haven't read series, either, but the show is enough to keep me entertained.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I haven't read series, either
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Show got ruined for a second season. Second episode had something like 4.9 million viewers, not too big of a drop off from the pilot. Biggest hit ever on cable for 18-49 demo

6. 2 episodes in and on AMC - if the show runners fuck it up they have no one to hide behind. This show will carry my Sunday nights nicely in to Breaking Bad in the new year.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

7. Breaking Bad is going to start in June or July instead of February or March this year

8. Quote Originally Posted by dave is ok View Post
    Breaking Bad is going to start in June or July instead of February or March this year
    DAMNIT
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Opaque View Post
    When that guys wife was just standing in the forest before homeboy showed up and started fucking her I thought this series really was going to be doomed to have boring filler and that I was right about last week. I mean, standing in a normal looking forest and not talking does not build character, is not interesting and so forth. Then she got fucked by that guys partner and then EVERY SINGLE OTHER AMAZING THING happened for the entire rest of the episode.

I love Glenn. He is the best.
    That was a pretty intense scene. It showed how you constantly have to be on your toes in this world--is that a bird, a twig, or a fucking zombie wanting to rip my throat out. Just going to pee would be kind terrifying. Don't undercut mood.

10. If you haven't read the comic series, I can both recommend it (because it's just that damned great) and recommend against it. I'd love to be watching this with fresh eyes that don't have a pretty good idea how season 1 is going to end, but there are scenes coming up I just can't wait to see live-action.

Yeah, this post is no help at all.

James