Page 29 of 119 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

1. Quote Originally Posted by zhengwei View Post
    I don't like that. Anytime shit is shot in 3d they have to go out of their way to go "WOOOOOAAAAHHH LOOK AT THIS COOL SHIT, IT'S 3D OMG". Having shit fly back and forth out of the camera with no real purpose just to be OMFG 3D COOL. Every movie that has ever been made for 3d does that shit and they always suffer when you go to watch them, especially not in 3d because those shots always look retarded when seen regularly.
    Douchebag ad bot alert!
    I'm always right, even when I'm wrong I'm right.

2. Last nights show was intense, really well done.

3. I've decided I don't really like this show.
    Boo, Hiss.

4. Wow. That's the longest time icarusfall has taken to dislike anything. He must really like this show

5. Hate to bring up Lost again, but the CDC discovery had the hatch from Lost written all over it. From the light that turned on when Locke was banging on the door to when we see inside the hatch from the first time with a random song (Mama Cass - Make Your Own Kind of Music) playing as Desmond starts his day. Darabont has got to be a Lost fan.

Anyways, fuck last week being season finale. I wanted zombies all through Christmas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.

6. Kiiiind of a stretch, dude.

Anyway, episode started out really strong, didn't know what the hell was going on with Jim Gaffigan, Lab Guy at first, sort of thought it was still in commercial (TV = "Radio +" if I'm working on something). I guess the show is going waaaay off the rails from the funnybook, which isn't bad or good yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

7. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    I guess the show is going waaaay off the rails from the funnybook, which isn't bad or good yet.
    I agree. I am desperately hoping that they go somewhere good with this, but I dunno... Never good to diverge from the source material too much.
    I'm always right, even when I'm wrong I'm right.

8. If this is going to derail from the actual plot I guess I can fuck this girl one more time so she can give me her ex's copy of The Walking Dead.

9. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Kiiiind of a stretch, dude.
    Actually, a lot of other sites and forums made the same comparison I did so I win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    If I'm going to be taxed, I'd rather it be to build a Death Star than to feed lazy Wookiees.

10. Quote Originally Posted by aren View Post
    Hate to bring up Lost again, but the CDC discovery had the hatch from Lost written all over it. From the light that turned on when Locke was banging on the door to when we see inside the hatch from the first time with a random song (Mama Cass - Make Your Own Kind of Music) playing as Desmond starts his day. Darabont has got to be a Lost fan.

Anyways, fuck last week being season finale. I wanted zombies all through Christmas.
    Last week? Isn't the episode this Sunday number 6, thus being the last one?