Page 9 of 119 FirstFirst ... 578910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

1. Yeah, that really blows. If it gets picked up for another season It will it will be the full 12 or 13 episodes though

2. Watched it. It fuckin' rocked. I was surprised at how slow it was did they even get through the first issue?
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

3. Pretty sure they covered several issues, but it's been a while since I read it.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. Hey, this was pretty good!

5. Yeah, I'm pretty sure Rick doesn't reach Atlanta in the first issue. I only have the big compendium handy right now, and it has all the chapter breaks removed, so I'm not sure exactly where it ends.

6. I think this first episode covered the first two issues or so - which is really ridiculously slow for TV

7. But I feel it needed to be done. It set the tone, and we get to see just fucked up everything is.

8. I liked it!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

So. Should I be downloading this joint?

10. Yes, it was really good! Can't wait for more.