Page 111 of 119 FirstFirst ... 97107109110111112113115 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1185

Thread: The Walking Dead

1. If anyone had to get bit, I'm overjoyed that it was him.

2. If Daryl or Michonne got bit, I'd be ticked.
    Getting bit by a walker has become a lame way to go. TWD, at this point, is "Fear the Living". I'd rather have seen either Negan or a Savior sniper be the killer.

3. I just got into this show last year but I thought it got a bit dragging after season 2.... Planning on continuing again. I hope to God nothing happens to Darryl. He got the most character development in the show.

4. It was great to see Morgan start kicking some ass. Honestly, I'd rather have had Carl's death come during a last stand against some Saviors with Rick happening to witness it from a distance.
    If somehow Rick got killed off (which I truly don't think would happen, but who knows), I wouldn't mind seeing Daryl take over as leader.

Season 9 is confirmed, but it's not guaranteed that Maggie will return. Lauren Cohan doesn't yet have a contract with AMC for that one, not being happy with their current salary offer.

5. I'm all for killing off Rick, it would do wonders.

6. The Savior story arc needs wrapped up by the end of this season. It's been good, but let's not drag it out.

7. Let's not drag it out is definitely not part of the Walking Dead's DNA.

8. That episode was entirely too long - at the end of it I wasn't sad, I was happy it ended.

Show is stale. Saviors arc needs to come to a close. I think the show needs to come to a close too. It's out of ideas.

9. Quote Originally Posted by haohmaru View Post
    That episode was entirely too long - at the end of it I wasn't sad, I was happy it ended.

Show is stale. Saviors arc needs to come to a close. I think the show needs to come to a close too. It's out of ideas.
    Yeah, I realize the whole thing's going to have to end sometime. I can't see it going on for another 8 seasons. Given how TWD works, I guess that Jadis just might screw over Rick once the Saviors get their ass handed to them. Rinse, lather, repeat. Season 9 or 10 should be about it. An "(almost) everyone dies" ending to the series finale would be cool.

10. They could all get wiped out suddenly by an army of Frankensteins.