Page 110 of 119 FirstFirst ... 96106108109110111112114 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1185

Thread: The Walking Dead

1. Episode 8.6 was kind of slow paced but there is a good payoff in the last few minutes.
    Daryl's line "I know who it was... don't matter, not one little bit" from an earlier episode perfectly fits his attitude. He's flipped the fuck out, livening things up some. Forget the can of whoop ass, he's going to unload a whole 24 pack sometime. Don't want to miss that.
    I'm not feeling a need for a mass culling of the cast, but it's about time for two or three more Alexandrians to go down. Not gonna say who I'd want it to be, just not Daryl, Michonne, or Rosita.

Rosita wastes a Saviour with a RPG. He was vaporized rather than being blown into a mess. I'd expect something a bit more graphic from TWD. A bit later, another Saviour tries to get the Fat Lady on the road. Daryl brings in a garbage truck to give it a side-on trashing. No one's singing now. Hopefully this is a sign of what's to come. Now I'm wondering, are the Scavengers some remnant of Terminus? When Jadis had Rick thrown into a crate, she drew that "A" emblem on it. Coincidence? I think not.

2. I hate the Jadis character.

3. I hate those assholes too. There's no reason why they should talk the way they do.

4. If they want to make weird characters, they could at least make them interesting.
    Give them outfits like Gwar, or Road Warriors, and make make them into crazy berzerkers or something.

5. Seriously. There HAVE to be people who, when thrust into such a world, would suddenly want to become Lord Humungus.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    I hate the Jadis character.
    Yeah, that Jadis is a low down dirty bastard- maybe worse than Negan. Anyway, should a pissed off Michonne come around to "negotiate" for Rick's release, I think she'll get the point.

7. Watched 8.7 and it was good. IDGAF what Rick thinks of Daryl's actions- maybe he's doing what needs to be done. To hell with mercy in such a situation.
    Daryl takes the garbage truck to the Sanctuary, and smashes a hole in it to let some walkers in & get some Saviours killed. Eugene slaps Sasha's iPod on a glider in an attempt to lure the walkers away. Dwight doesn't care for that plan and shoots it down.
    Rick is let out of the crate but it's because Jadis wants to kill him with the Pole Walker. Rick tears its head off, gets free from Jadis, and now controls the negotiations- offering the Scavengers a choice between death or a fourth of the Sanctuary's supplies. Looks like they'll fight together with the Alexandrians but I still don't trust Jadis. You never know if she'll try to take all in the end.
    Rick is terrified as he finds one of his snipers dead, and the Sanctuary clear of walkers.
    Last edited by gameoverDude; 07 Dec 2017 at 12:34 AM.

8. Janis should have lit Rick up the second he knocked down her people. Typical make dumb shit happen to keep a character alive Walking Dead. Stand there with your mouth open while the solution to stop the situation is in your hand.

9. Action hero bullet physics in full effect.

10. And now, that's it til February. The mid-season finale was not bad.
    Negan comes knocking at the gate. Carl talks with him some. The Saviours bomb Alexandria to hell. Daryl's team attacks a Saviour group, including Dwight who gets shot in the arm. An enraged Maggie executes the prisoner Dean, sticks him in a box, and writes a message on it to the Saviours. Dwight switches sides. Ezekiel gives himself up even as Carol tells him not to. Could Eugene have regrets about joining the Saviours? Rick goes inside the house & gets jumped by Negan. During the fight Rick actually gets hold of Lucille, & Negan is fucking pissed about that. Rick escapes out the window. Michonne is grabbed by a Saviour, but gets free, stabbing him through the eye and then hacking away. Looks like he saw the point quite clearly.
    Rick and the Alexandrians are on the run now. Carl has been bit. Damn.