Page 109 of 119 FirstFirst ... 95105107108109110111113 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1185

Thread: The Walking Dead

1. I’ve slept through both episodes so far. It’s time to end this thing. Everyone has become so unlikeable too.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

2. I didn't even realize that it was back.

3. I stopped watching near the end of season 6. Once you realize that no matter how hard these people fight to survive, they will never have peace or happiness of any kind, it gets depressing and you don't want to watch anymore.
    Last edited by Melf; 08 Nov 2017 at 09:36 AM.

4. I stopped because they recycle plot lines and the characters do dumb shit and never learn. Nothing much happens except the first/last epidsodes anyway and even those rely on shock factors (killing off someone not named Rick/Darrell).

5. I like Jeffrey Dean Morgan a heck of a lot, but not even he could get me to watch this beyond his introductory episode. While I was never so into the show that I’d watch it while it was on air, I’d certainly watch it on netflix or whatever when there was nothing else to watch. I do not care even that much anymore. This show is the three stooges of zombies.

6. I want a mass culling of the cast. There are way too many people on the show and it stretches the pacing so thin to "check in" with characters you forgot exist.

They've written themelves into a war where the solution for just about everthing is "kill them and be done with it." Team Alexandra is all about killing Negan and the show opens with them enacting this elaborate plan to go after him and you just let him saunter onto a balacony and have a chat with him? He appears you mow his ass down and we can get back to people "surviving" in an apocolypse. Survival is all but an after thought now. There are weapons and ammo EVERYWHERE. Seems like gas and food is no problem either.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Team Alexandra is all about killing Negan and the show opens with them enacting this elaborate plan to go after him and you just let him saunter onto a balacony and have a chat with him? He appears you mow his ass down and we can get back to people "surviving" in an apocolypse. Survival is all but an after thought now. There are weapons and ammo EVERYWHERE. Seems like gas and food is no problem either.
    I couldn't believe that fucking scene. Negan, the guy everyone wants dead, is chilling in full view of dozens of people with guns trained on him and NO ONE FIRES for several minutes. And when Rick FINALLY starts shooting, suddenly no one can hit him, and once he had escaped to safety everyone proceeds to randomly unload what seems to be THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of rounds into the building as if they had magical unlimited ammo. Retarded.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Hey, at least they had a tiger that could apparently tell, in the midst of a gun battle, the difference between enemies it had never met, allies it had never met, and allies who had just double-crossed them and were now enemies.

9. That tiger sounds pretty awesome.

I don’t watch this show anymore because the plot somehow got boring, people keep making frustratingly bad decisions, and the writers seem preoccupied with contrived twists as a core storytelling procedure.

I mentally checked out when they had Glenn fake torn apart at the end of an ep a few seasons ago only to he he he clever camera work! trick us.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 10 Nov 2017 at 10:10 PM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite View Post
    I couldn't believe that fucking scene. Negan, the guy everyone wants dead, is chilling in full view of dozens of people with guns trained on him and NO ONE FIRES for several minutes. And when Rick FINALLY starts shooting, suddenly no one can hit him, and once he had escaped to safety everyone proceeds to randomly unload what seems to be THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of rounds into the building as if they had magical unlimited ammo. Retarded.