Page 115 of 119 FirstFirst ... 101111113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1185

Thread: The Walking Dead

1. The show lost me with the Glenn fakeout death a few seasons ago. I thought it was so dumb and forced as a story twist it made me realize how poor the writers were.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. That was an absolutely terrible twist.

3. Glenn got saved by the Magic Dumpster. LOL. Way to nuke the fridge. Saved from several dozen zombies but no match for just one Negan.

4. I find it hilarious there are more posts about this show going the way of the Dodo bird than the actual season.

5. Jeffrey Dean Morgan has been amazing in the scenes I’ve watched from the newer season. But I still just don’t care.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

6. Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    Jeffrey Dean Morgan has been amazing in the scenes I’ve watched from the newer season. But I still just don’t care.
    Right. Where can they take it from here?

7. Martians.

8. Walking Dead: Colonial Times

9. Something about Fear's S4 mid-season finale bothered me. OMG they killed Madison! It's a little too soon to for her to join Travis. I really liked her as the lead. Seriously, what the hell?

I'm telling you guys, Rick wakes up in the hospital and he was just in a coma the whole time. Everyone you've seen so far are either irl friends or staff at the hospital.