Page 5 of 119 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead

I enjoyed 28 days later.

2. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    The Walking Dead has always been dogged by the fact of the first issue being very verrrry closely parallel to the opening minutes of 28 Days Later, and it's not like that isn't a well-known movie from the last decade.

The series gets past that and does a lot of really cool things, but man, bad first impression to give a much bigger TV audience.
    They both wake from comas. Big fucking deal. It also steals Romero lore. It's a zombie book, it happens.

The third act of 28 Days Later does suck though.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K View Post
    They both wake from comas. Big fucking deal.
    Kind of is. Are there only so many ways to run "oh man zombie apocalypse happened and we need an audience surrogate"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

I'm sure a bike messenger could take on armed, trained soldiers.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

5. Quote Originally Posted by YellerDog View Post
    Kind of is. Are there only so many ways to run "oh man zombie apocalypse happened and we need an audience surrogate"?
    By the end of the first book his being in a coma doesn't really matter, and 76 issues in it *really* doesn't matter.

6. 2nd season already picked up and.....THOMAS JANE!?

http://screenrant.com/the-walking-de...ne-kofi-76706/

7. Can we please stop this whole, waking up from a coma to discover the zombie apocalypse has happened, same beginning plot point of every other zombie thing, ever please? Otherwise, rock on, can't wait.

8. Did I miss a bunch of movies where someone wakes up from a coma in a zombie apocalypse? Cause as far as I know only 28 Days Later and this have done it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

9. I hear they did it on Star Trek in The Trouble With Tribbles, or something.

10. OMG totally played out. /sarcasm

Goddamn people chill out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.