Page 114 of 119 FirstFirst ... 100110112113114115116118 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1185

Thread: The Walking Dead

1. When a group of Saviors prepares to attack Rick's group, their guns all backfire thanks to Eugene sabotaging them. Rick & Negan have their last fight, which plays out like it did in the comic book. Daryl has a run-in with Dwight & spares him, but threatens to kill him if he ever shows his face again.

The war is over, finally. But now Maggie, Jesus, & Daryl are plotting against Rick. Hey, what the hell? I'm not feelin' it at all.

2. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    When a group of Saviors prepares to attack Rick's group, their guns all backfire thanks to Eugene sabotaging them. Rick & Negan have their last fight, which plays out like it did in the comic book. Daryl has a run-in with Dwight & spares him, but threatens to kill him if he ever shows his face again.

The war is over, finally. But now Maggie, Jesus, & Daryl are plotting against Rick. Hey, what the hell? I'm not feelin' it at all.
    Yeah, I think I'm done. Idiocy. This whole season felt like filler and let downs.

3. The plot better not lead to all-out civil war starting next season. If this is what's going down, they might lose me also.
    Let's go back to the walkers being the enemy for a bit. Please.

4. The fact that only me and you are talking about this show is pretty telling.

5. I hate watch it still.

I read somewhere one of the execs said it woukdnt be Maggie vs Rick next season. I sort of wish it was and they would all kill each other. Last shot of the series is just all of them as zombies shambling about. The show just has sooooooo much filler with the terrible characters.
    Last edited by EvilMog; 30 Apr 2018 at 01:12 PM.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

6. Next season will be about the people in the chopper, I would imagine.

I'm telling you. Rick wakes up in the hospital and it was all just bad fish tacos.

8. Rick leaving after Season 9?

Gamespot: Andrew Lincoln leaving TWD after Season 9

Never saw that coming. While I'd have picked Michonne as the new leader, Daryl isn't a bad choice.

9. Just cancel it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Just cancel it.
    Kinda feelin' this, actually. Let's just have Fear. Some or all of the survivors could go to Texas & join Madison.