Page 112 of 119 FirstFirst ... 98108110111112113114116 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1185

Thread: The Walking Dead

I'm ok with that.

2. Leave just a few, then maybe merge them into Fear The Walking Dead?

This episode, 8.10 "The Lost & The Plunderers", was better than last. After this one, I think Simon is more dangerous than Negan.
    Well, there goes the idea of Jadis & The Scavengers turning on Rick. Simon goes to the junkyard & confronts Jadis about her deal with Rick's group. Here it's shown how bonkers he is- he savagely guns down ALL the Scavengers except Jadis. Yes, ALL. Later on, she is alone & broken. I actually felt sorry for her.
    Last edited by gameoverDude; 05 Mar 2018 at 12:18 AM.

3. There's no reason to feel sorry, we're free of her speaking like a dumb ass!

4. Quote Originally Posted by gameoverDude View Post
    Yeah, I realize the whole thing's going to have to end sometime. I can't see it going on for another 8 seasons. Given how TWD works, I guess that Jadis just might screw over Rick once the Saviors get their ass handed to them. Rinse, lather, repeat. Season 9 or 10 should be about it. An "(almost) everyone dies" ending to the series finale would be cool.
    Totally agree. They have stretched it for too long.

5. Lately the walkers have been little more than target practice for Rick's group & good for some gory kills. I think once the Savior arc is finished, the writers need to take a break from introducing a new gang. Somehow, make the walkers something to fear again.

6. Rick and the gang could get chased around by a giant zombie granfalloon like the one in Castlevania, or an evil doctor that controls an army of zombies, or maybe the aliens could show up after all.
    In all likelihood, there will be another group of dipshits with a gimmick to deal with every couple of seasons until the ratings drop off.

How about have Rick wake up in the hospital and all have been a dream?

8. That would be lazy writing and TWD is NEVER lazy.

It would also be hilarious.

10. Has he watched 28 Days Later on the show yet because wow meta
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!