Thread: Those animated Street Fighter avatars.

Those animated Street Fighter avatars.

Why do they have junk around them? Different browsers have different junk. Right now Chroms shows Doc Holiday's avatar with colourful static, while Safari shows it with little pink and grey lines.

Explain this to me. Now.

2. Sheeit mang, where you get dis Chroms mess?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

It is not for you to know.

4. It looks fine in Chrome. I'm too much of a man to use Safari, so I'm not sure about that.

I hope that helps.

5. you see, it's because of

Wow chi city's image is actually the first one to show up on image search for that phrase. Crazy.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

7. The problem is chrome OSX version actually.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Where do you get those little avs? I don't want to put one in my av, just look at the gallery.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

9. Here you go, pumpkin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

10. Always a pleasure.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."