Page 1 of 20 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Mortal Kombat: Legacy

1. Mortal Kombat: Legacy

Posted this originally in the Youtube thread.

From here:

This video just showed up in my inbox, and while I would normally dismiss it as the work of a fan with waaaaay too much disposable income, something caught my eye. A couple of weeks ago I had a chance to chat with someone involved in the latest iteration of the video game adaptation, and they told me that the hook of this movie was going to be 'realism.' He also told me a couple of other things that are reflected in this video, including the origins of Reptile and Baraka, which makes me believe that this is a proof of concept or demo reel, possibly for investors.

Jai White and Jeri Ryan add a SLIGHT bit of affirmation that this is more than some high budget fan shit, but those two would do anything for a sandwich these days.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

2. I have some ideas on what Jeri Ryan could do for a sandwich.

edit: Mortal Kombat

3. Fuck it, sign me up.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Fuck it, sign me up.
    For the sandwich? Me too.
    "Remember, not knowing how to cook is like not knowing how to fuck."
    Geek in the Desert

5. Killer Combo Breaker Meal.

6. This shit looks out of control.

7. Haha, find Shang Tsung and finish him! I'd watch this.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Chux View Post
    Killer Combo Breaker Meal.
    Should have been Killer Instinct. Game is way overdue for someone to give it some current gen love.

9. Probably still be a crappy movie but that was a damn good trailer.

10. Just a couple days ago I was reading that they were making a new MK film but that there hadn't been any production so far. This is a cool surprise.

Also: When the first flick came out, I had a huge crush on the chick who played Sonya (the teacher from Billy Madison). Now Jeri Ryan's taking the role? Oh sweet jesus yes. I was under the impression that Linden Ashby would be returning as Cage, though.