Page 19 of 91 FirstFirst ... 51517181920212333 ... LastLast

Thread: Android Thread

1. The netflix app is pretty sweet, bootleg that it won't let you see/edit your mail queue though.

2. The Netflix app is really sweet and it runs really well on my OG Droid. It's kind of weak that it won't allow you to edit your mail queue but there are other apps that do that well enough that it isn't really a problem. I've given up the mail option and am streaming only these days so it's a non issue for me.

3. PADFONE

IS IT A PAD? A PHONE IN A PAD? PADFONE!

Police. Cops. Police-Cops.
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

4. I know you are poking fun, but I love the fact that companies can experiment with form factors for Android. The transformer is kick ass, and the 7" tablet size is pretty good too.

5. I'm definitely interested in getting a 7" Android tablet in the future. I just really want to try an Android device and I'm interested to see how the 7" form factor compares with the iPad I'm used to. I love my iPad, but it's not pocketable.

6. So I've been playing around with my Asus Eee Pad Transformer for the last couple of weeks and so far I love it. I haven't picked up the keyboard dock yet but it is in my very near future. Streaming movie, music, and picture files onto it from my PC and playing emulators (NES, SNES, Genny, N64, etc) with a Wiimote and classic controller via bluetooth are just a couple of highlights. This thing really is awesome and with more useful apps on their way to Honeycomb it is only going to get better. I'm also really looking forward to the OnLive service coming to tablets too. I haven't jumped on that service yet but I will once that happens.

7. Cut the Rope is now available on Android. It fucking rules, so get it.
    ABOUT ME.

"Underground music should have its back turned, it needs to be gone, untrackable, unreadable"

8. Awesome!

Tiny Wings and that Death-Worm game need to hurry-the-fuck-on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

Death worm... really? I thought it was average at best.

10. I liked what little I played of it for five minutes. I don't ask for much from telephone games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!