Page 29 of 91 FirstFirst ... 152527282930313343 ... LastLast

Thread: Android Thread

1. I read a few reviews of that (and just about every other sub $300 tablet) and I narrowed what I want down to
    Fire vs. Nook Tablet.

2. Nook has better hardware (screen, more ram) but Fire has better built in media selection if you already have Amazon Prime. I'm gonna wait for the Fire 2.

3. You show me the tablet that can play 1080p MKVs and I'll buy it. This is how I see it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    You show me the tablet that can play 1080p MKVs and I'll buy it. This is how I see it.
    1000x this.

Btw I wanna get into the whole phone hacking thing can someone point me in the right direction? I have an EVO 3d and wanna see what else I can get out if it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

5. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    Actually with YOUR phone you can just use HTC's tools.

http://www.htcdev.com/
    Cool man thanks. Still don't know what to do with it but it's a good starting point 'preciate it!
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

6. Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee View Post
    You show me the tablet that can play 1080p MKVs and I'll buy it. This is how I see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal Kaboom View Post
    1000x this.
    ASUS Transformer Prime. Plays 1080p and you can play MKV. Reviews are coming out of the wood works since it seems ASUS wouldn't let any site release reviews until after December 1st.
    Last edited by bandit; 01 Dec 2011 at 07:52 PM.

7. is there some kind of android custom rom or app that'll add in native print drivers without costing $15? also is there a rdp app that'll use the aforementioned printer stuff and redirect local lan printers into rdp sessions properly?

8. Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    ASUS Transformer Prime. Plays 1080p and you can play MKV. Reviews are coming out of the wood works since it seems ASUS wouldn't let any site release reviews until after December 1st.
    Oh my stars and/or garters. If this thing will let me watch my Japanese cartoons I'm considering a purchase for partway through next year.

Also, Photoshop Touch! Man, would it ever be great to sit on the train and do some work.
    Last edited by ChaoofNee; 05 Dec 2011 at 01:11 AM.

9. Quote Originally Posted by bandit View Post
    Damn I haven't been able to get this thing off my mine done reading about it. My brother in law has the transformer and it's really fucking slick. But the prone is everything I need. I don't want to get a laptop since I'm planning on building myself a badass computer and NetBooks seem too weak for me. This thing is exactly what I need. It's the perfect middle ground not to mention the added functionality of Android apps and games plus the seemingly awesome battery life.